The question: In a world of how do I find God’s favor?
5. The Lord saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
6. The Lord was grieved that he had made man on earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
7. So the Lord said, ” I will wipe mankind, whom I have created , from the face of the earth -men animals, and creatures that move along the ground, birds of the air- for Iam grieved that I have made them. ”
8. But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
How did Noah find God’s favor?
1. He was a righteous man.
2. He was blameless among the people.
3. He.walked with God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ our Lord.
God always has his eye on rescuing his people.
Genesis 6:22 Noah did everything just as God command him.
Genesis. 7:5 And Noah did all that the Lord Commanded him