What have we learned?
1.God is a good creator , who allows or causes events in my life.
2. I am made in God’s image a reflection of Him to creation.
3. God has a plan for my redemption; Satan has a strategy for my failure.
4. I can find favor with God while others receive favor.
5. God loves his creation and will not let evil reign forever.
6. I cannot seize God’s blessing ny own way.
Genesis 12:7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him. 8 From there he went on toward the hills east of Betheland pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and ask to the east. There he built an altar to the Lord and called on the name of the Lord.
1. Worship is the response to hearing God’s word.
God speaks by his spirit through Bible, Prayer, Church, and Circumstances.
2. Worship is the precursor to hearing God’s direction.
Altars are where ever we choose to make them because we are God’s temple.
1Cor3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is scared, and you together are that temple
My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit.