Rev 1:17 When I saw him,I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid I am the First and the Last.
18. Ian the Living One; I was dead, and now look I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of a death and Hades.
1.God Rescued me from the anxious fear of life.
2. God rescued me from the dreaded fear of death.
3. God rescued me from the uncertain fear of the afterlife.
Psalms 13:1-2 How long,Lord? Will you forget me for ever? How long will you hide your face from me?
2. How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Phil4:12-13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
13. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
1Cor15:54-58 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immorality, then the saying that is written will come true:”Death has been swallowed up in victory .”
55. “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”
56. The sting of death is sin, and the power of sinus the law.
57. But thanks to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you . Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Matt 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy and burden is light.”