2Sam7:11 And have done ever since I appointed leaders over my people Isreal, I will also give you enemies.”The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you:
12″As for this temple you are building if you follow my decrees , observe my laws and keep all of my command and obey them, I will fulfill through you the promise I gave to David your father.
13. And I will live among the Isrealites and will not abandon my people Isreal.”
1. Receive a word from God.
Receiving a word from God is Launching pad for a life of wonder, A life of joy , and a life of peace. He will will establish you. We must take cues from God if we want to have open relationship with our father.
Matt4:4 Jesus answered,” It is written:’Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'”
1.As the deer pants for streams of water, oh my soul pants for my God.
2. My soul thirsts for God,for the living God . When can I go meet with God?.
2. Accept lack of full understanding.
If we want to live a life full of wonder we must learn how to accept the lack of understanding when we receive the Word from him. Because when we try to figure it out we and lose our since of wonder.
Isa55:9 As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
22.And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.
23. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.
24. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me- the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
3.Decide to be faithful and righteous.
7. Do not be deceived;God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he does.
8. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the spirit, from the spirit will reap eternal life.
3. Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.
4. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer.
5. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor’s crown except by competing according to the rules.
6. The hardworking farmer should be the first to receive to share of the crops.
7. Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.
19.If you are willing and obedient, you will eat good things of the land;
20. but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword.” For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.