Changed by God
1. It is empowering for a believer to hear from God themselves.
2. It is life-changing for a believer when they encounter the grace of God.
Summary of the Experiencing God Series:
1.God invites me to join him where he is working.
2. God speaks by his Spirit through the Bible, Prayer, the Church, and circumstances.
3. God’s invitation will lead to a crisis of belief.
4. My decision to join God will require faith and an adjustment.
5. We experience God as we join Him where he is working.
” My speech is no longer directed by the flesh, but by the Holy Ghost. My sight is no longer governed by the flesh, but by the Holy Ghost. My hearing is no longer determined by the flesh, but by the Holy Ghost. I cannot teach, write, pray, or give, thanks without the instrumentality of the flesh; yet these activities do not proceed from the flesh, but from God.”-Martin Luther
Freedom from Judgements: Acts286:28-29
Freedom from Prison: Acts16:25
Freedom from Death: 1 Corinthians 15:20-22
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!” Galatians 2:21